A.R.U.M.I

Augmented Reality Mobile App

Headline Post
Animation Label of Insfire

Animation

Start the Creativity

About Animation, CGI, Motion Design, etc
Software, Something about Future with Technology

IT

Make it easy, Make it Better

Programming Language, about Information Technology
Future Music with Technology

VSTi

Speak with Sound

Virtual Studio Technology, Making Future Music
Kevin Remix, Mashup 2D Short Animation The Campus Bumper TV Motion Commercial 3D Bumper of Property Company 3D Snow Bumper 3D Cube Glowing Intro PCMI Kepri Bumper

D'Green City Full Video

TV Commercial Motion Video

D'Green City Full Video Watch

Sunday, October 28, 2018

I'm on A Bit of Social Media Diet



Hello world.

Related to my previous post about Chester Bennington. But before his death I was an ambitious person after the mental collapse was freed by Linkin Park and Chester Bennington.

After graduating from college with satisfactory results at the end of 2016, I did intend to build a company and also buy a home. That intention was slightly hampered by mentally unstable because Chester Bennington's death reminded me of the past. But still lived.

CV. Raftel Indonesia


Company Nowadays

I'm here to tell you about the process related to my mental condition, not the history of the company.

In August 2017 I and another friend formulated the concept of this company. Honestly, at that time I was not very excited. But because this is indeed my target and maybe I can forget about the depression that is being experienced with the busyness in the company then I must be continue it.

Long story short, in September 2017 our company was officially formed and registered with a notary. The project that entered and the company itself caused new problems that made me burnout. My brain is used to work in the main workplace and my own company. Many things I learned and thought about bureaucracy, taxes, teams, management, etc. Coupled with depression that has not fully recovered

And this is where I began to be inactive on social media (Instagram). I think in the real world it's quite complicated. The first reason is that every post I have to edit the photo/ picture first but I don't have time for that, the second is take a look on Instagram doesn't make the work actually complete. I am still active on Twitter because I prefer the share in my mind rather than share photos. Just write no edit.

My first house at Permata Galaxy

On Progress House

Another target that has been did, there is a house which process started from September 2017. Many good reasons why I bought a house, starting from wanting to make a office at home, a place to live for my wife & future, etc. For this house Alhamdulillah, it hasn't been too much of a burden of mind until now because I have prepared it since college. But still all decisions in your life whether good or bad cause new problems.

The story above is no longer a complaint for me. As written in the book The Subtle Art of Not Giving A Fuck, that life is not about solving a problem to be finished, but about the art of solving that problem. I give you an example. You have obesity, you have to diet and workout. For the workout thing, you have to pay for a gym rent which certainly adds to the financial burden. Of course it creates other problems, even though you want to solve this weight problem. So it needs to be understood that life is not to avoid problems but the art of life is to answer every problem. About the depression of Chester Bennington's death, bully, until a little story of establishing a company is a valuable lesson for my mentality. And I understand, entrepreneur is mindset. I have to get used to having the entrepreneur's mentality because that is my goal.

I just want to tell the reader that I must ignore my social-media world to focus on this real-world problem. Especially Instagram raises other problems in my mind as if I can't accept the contents of this platform, such as irresponsible reposterers, not open-minded people a.k.a bad sense of humor, annoying dance videos that every year made new trends. Maybe I will go back to Instagram to post photos since 2017 that I have saved but haven't yet posted. But still I don't know when. Please wait, for sure, I am already getting used to this busyness, plus all the conditions of the team and management in the company are getting better.

These mental problems spread to physical problems. I realize that my lifestyle that likes to staying all night since college whether it's doing work or a project is not healthy for my body. And the result accumulation is a physical health problem that I will discuss in the next article. Hopefully useful for readers and those who experience the same problem.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if there's any broken link. And I'll fix it immediately.

Best Regards,
Kevin Perdana

© Kevin Perdana 2012-2018. Designed by Kevin Perdana