A.R.U.M.I

Augmented Reality Mobile App

Headline Post
Animation Label of Insfire

Animation

Start the Creativity

About Animation, CGI, Motion Design, etc
Software, Something about Future with Technology

IT

Make it easy, Make it Better

Programming Language, about Information Technology
Future Music with Technology

VSTi

Speak with Sound

Virtual Studio Technology, Making Future Music
Kevin Remix, Mashup 2D Short Animation The Campus Bumper TV Motion Commercial 3D Bumper of Property Company 3D Snow Bumper 3D Cube Glowing Intro PCMI Kepri Bumper

D'Green City Full Video

TV Commercial Motion Video

D'Green City Full Video Watch

Friday, January 11, 2019

Understand the Limitations



Hello world.

Ambitious, no break. If you have read the 2 previous article, you can imagine my dream what I’ve been working on, what I struggled with.

The impact on my health has declined which starts from fever - recovering that occurs repeatedly. The body becomes very vulnerable, and every fever is always accompanied by coughing. Now the fever is recovering (repetition stops) but the cough remains in the body, and this happens for months even until this script is typed it does.

This condition makes my body and mind not calm. In addition to the body or my back to being sore from coughing continuously, the brain became laborious so I could not continue working on project after returning from office.

This is the time where I can't sit and focus in front of a laptop, I fill it by watching YouTube & reading books, also sharing my colleague Firdaus Haska to join the company, start fitness, social media diet also happened at this phase.

Not ending up I decided to check up, because I and some friends agreed this was TB. First to the Puskesmas, at that time it was only allowed to be given medication and the doctor's message if I not feel so well within 5 days then it must be returned again. After returning to the second check-up I was referred to the hospital. Through the x-ray and sputum tests, I was claimed to have Bronchitis or inflammation of the prison. But the cough that I felt happened because there was a trigger, my breath could be calm if I stay in the house. After conducting an interview session with the Poly Lung Doctor, it was stated that I had allergies such as smoke, food and drink. Calculated I received the doctor 3 times and 2 times I took the medicine according to the doctor's prescription. In the last meeting I didn’t take medicine because I didn’t want to consume too much chemical medicine and doctor just given antibiotics that are effective to increase endurance. With that prescription I can find it in foods and beverages that contain vitamin C, yogurt, etc.

Now I can’t consume any food and drink randomly since I know this is allergies, I can still estimate the cause. When one day coughs, I remember what I ate / drank and I blacklisted. A list of temporary data that I can mention now is canned Nescafe coffee, drinks purchased outside Thai tea, foods containing peanut sauce such as mucus noodles and many more. It’s unfortunate that I cannot consume my favorite canned Nescafe coffee, and for the goodness of my body I can drink coffee without sugar, also all things that are not sweet because it is very difficult to determine what content actually causes this cough. If I have coughed, because I eat or drink it wrong, it take days to recovery.

Articles issue and these long-term effects of habits “not love the body” is right. As much as possible I will apply a healthy lifestyle from now on. More than food / drinks, of course, not pushing mind till stress out, and hopefully there is no worse effect. Sorry for my body. I will not do anything beyond my limits. Get a good progress for me.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment if there's any broken link. And I'll fix it immediately.

Best Regards,
Kevin Perdana

© Kevin Perdana 2012-2018. Designed by Kevin Perdana